Complaints process

Is your complaint about Inland Revenue or your KiwiSaver scheme provider?

If you have a complaint about your KiwiSaver membership that relates to something that Inland Revenue has done or hasn’t done, please follow Inland Revenue's complaints process.

You are incorrectly enrolled with the wrong provider, the wrong employer is named in your KiwiSaver membership letter, or your contributions don’t look right.

If you have a complaint about something that your KiwiSaver scheme provider has done or hasn’t done, then follow the KiwiSaver complaints process to find out more about what to do and who you can talk to.

You feel you were given incorrect, incomplete or misleading information by your provider (or their rep) when joining KiwiSaver or the service your provider has given you isn’t acceptable.